Okay, I'd like to start by saying we are still very much ANGELS fans...but, with baseball season here, we just had to get the girls to the game. Baseball is my favorite sport & game to attend. It was fun being at a different stadium & you know, doing the highly controversial
tomahawk chant :) Go Braves...I mean Angels :)
the only way we survived a naptime scheduled game: the first lollipop!
Chick-Filet, can't escape it here in GA
lizzie & me...first out of CA game for her!
in honor of the people that told us we were letting our daughter, "set her piggies free!"
going, going...
Gone!
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of family fun!
It looks like you all such a fun time. I love the new main page pic of the girls. They are getting soo big! Love you all!
no better bonding than baseball.. just ask my husband! ahaha.. Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment